The past few days…

30 Apr

So things are better than they were on Friday, but they aren’t great. As of right now, I am either going to a CUNY or I have to defer my acceptance to Agnes Scott. This is not a great place to be. Some of my schools have offered decision extensions which is nice but I’m just in a bad situation. If I do defer my acceptance, I will be working but I’ll have more time to blog so that’s cool. Otherwise, I know you guys did not want to hear all of this, but I just needed to vent a little.

Chef o’Buddy Amanda




This is our 100th post!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: